Ulaanbaatar is the rapidly developing capital city of Mongolia where Frontier Fintech Summit will be held. The online Lonely Planet guide
Facts at a Glance
- Mongolia is the 18th largest country in the world.
- The majority of the population practices Buddhism and the second largest group are non-religious
- Ulaanbaatar is also known as Ulan
Batarand derives from the world Ulayanbayatur, which translates as redhero.
- Mongolia is known as the ‘Land of The Eternal Blue Sky’, or ‘Country of Blue Sky’, as it is recorded as having 250 sunny days a year.
- It is the world’s coldest capital, as the average temperature there is around -1.3 degrees.
- There are 13 times as many horses as there are people.
- The snow-leopard, as well as the two-humped Bactrian camels, are native to Mongolia.
- On 17th September 2011, Mongolia hosted the biggest wrestling competition, with 6002 wrestlers competing. This was recorded in the Guinness Book Of Records.
- Mongolia is considered to be one of the safest countries in the world for visitors.
Preferential room rates for Frontier Fintech Summit 2019 will be available at:
Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel
The prices below include: Breakfast, Fitness center, Internet
Not included:10% VAT and 1% City tax
Note the additional guest fee is ₮35,000 (MNT).
Instructions for preferential rate booking
To get these preferential rates, you must start the booking process by emailing email@example.com and cc:ing firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are attending the Frontier Fintech Summit 2019.
|Room Category||Room Description||Price (MNT)|
|Deluxe room||6th floor and above, view of the east side of the city and Mt. Bogd Khan, reception gift, 15% discount for sauna||₮324,000|
|Deluxe room: Square |
|9th floor and above, views to the Chinggis Khaan Square, reception gift, 15% discount for sauna||₮378,000|
|Club Deluxe Room||20th floor and above, views to the Chinggis Khaan Square, Club Lounge benefits, reception gift, free access to sauna||₮418,500|
|Club Suite Room||16th floor and above, views to the Chinggis Khaan Square and to the east of the City, Club Lounge benefits, reception gift, free access to sauna||₮648,000|
|Ambassador Suite||24th floor, views to the Chinggis Khaan Square and to the east of the City, Club Lounge benefits, reception gift, free access to sauna||₮2,565,000|
|Presidential Suite||24th floor, views to the Chinggis Khaan Square and to the east of the City, Club Lounge benefits, reception gift, free access to sauna||₮5,670,000|
Deluxe Room Rate:
- Single Occupancy Room at USD 170+++ / USD 198 nett
- Double Occupancy Room at USD 200+++ / USD 233 nett
These rates are over 40% off.
Note “+++” are the pre-tax rates and “nett” indicates the rate with taxes.
The room rates quoted above are:
- Subject to 5% Service Charge, then 10% VAT and 1% City Tax
- Inclusive of one buffet breakfast for single occupancy and two buffet breakfasts for double occupancies at 1/F Cafe Park restaurant (06:30am to 10:00am)
- Bed type preference can be noted as a request and is subject to space availability
- Third person occupancy will have extra charge of USD 60+++ (USD 70nett), Subject to 10% VAT, 5% Service Charge, and 1% City Tax
- Additional guestrooms required are subject to availability and Best Available Rate will apply.
- Above rate will apply during the period from 09 May to 11 May 2019.
- The Hotel reserves the right to amend the offer should there be changes in the stay dates or decrease in the total guest room block.
- All room rates are quoted in USD and will be converted into MNT using the prevailing exchange rate on the day of billing balance day
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in time is 14:00 hours on the day of arrival.
Check-out time is 12:00 hours on the day of departure.
Delegates who wish to occupy their Guest Room before 14:00 hours must reserve the Guest Room for a night prior to the arrival date
Delegates who check out after the official Check-out time of 12:00 hours shall be charged for additional night under the Daily Room Rate
GUEST ROOM FEATURES
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Satellite / Cable TV and in-house movie channels
- 24-hour in room dining
- IDD telephones with data port and voice mail
- Full-size executive desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe and hairdryer
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- Universal electrical outlets
- Heated bathroom floor
Please book using this link:
Alternatively, guests can make their bookings directly on our website using the Group Code:
1) Go to the Shangri-La website.
2) Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
3) Under the “Special Rate” area, select “Group Code” and enter the Group Code. (Group code: TRC090519)
4) Click the Check Availability button to continue.
5) If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking
|Room Type||Discounted Rate (Single Occupancy)|
- For double occupancy, add ₮40,000
- VAT is included in the discounted rates
- Penalty fees: Lost chip key- ₮40,000, Lost standard key- ₮20,000
- Airport Pick-up service $30 (6 persons)
Instructions for preferential rate booking
To get these preferential rates, you must start the booking process by emailing email@example.com and mention that you are attending the Frontier Fintech Summit 2019.
Registration & Participation FAQ
How do I purchase tickets?
You will be able to register on our website and purchase tickets via bank transfer, cryptocurrency or credit card (coming soon).
How do I receive confirmation of my booking?
We will send you an email with your booking confirmation once the payments have been made.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may request to cancel your ticket for a full refund, up to 72 hours after booking. If you are unable to attend you can also transfer your booking to a friend or a colleague. Cancellation requests more than 72 hours after booking may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you book your seat, you agree to these terms.
How can I apply to be a media partner?
If you would like to become a media or press partner, please send us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I enquire about sponsoring?
We have 5 sponsorship packages available. See details of the packages at the following link. Please contact us at email@example.com
Will I need a visa for Mongolia?
Some citizens (such as US and Singapore) are no need to obtain tourist visa to Mongolia within 30 days. Please follow the link http://consul.mn/eng/02visae.php to see the full list of countries / nationals that do not require visa to enter Mongolia.
How do I apply for a visa?
You will be able to receive visa from the Mongolian embassy in your country. If there is no Mongolian embassy in your country, only then, you may be able to apply for an on-arrival visa at the Chinggis Khaan International Airport. For more detail, go to http://consul.mn/eng/01visae.php
How do I arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel?
We do not have shuttle buses leaving from the airport to the city center. You will be able to find taxis outside the airport that will take you to the city center for 20,500 MNT (about 8 USD). We would also suggest you request your hotel for a pick-up service, if this is your first time arriving in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.